Wednesday, July 10, 2013

From the Beginning......

So with any good  story to be told there is a beginning, a middle, and a end. Where you go in the end depends on the person you are and the choices to choose.  For me I will start by saying, a am a mother of two wonderful children, they are the loves of my life and could always make me smile. My son who is eight has Aspergers and ADHD, which has made out house a zoo at times. My four year old daughter is a diva in a since of I am 4 going on 24. I have been married to my husband since 2007, and wow time flies I think we get caught up so much we have missed our anniversary twice due to life. I am a former US soldier and did almost ten years. But this is where I am starting to struggle I joined the military extremely heavy and became a smaller version of me while in, until i became pregnant and 12 years later I am heavier than I have ever been. So Today is the day I am taking a stand.


......I thought " stop watching all these shows about people losing weight and do it for me and my babies." But I am giving myself a goal, this is a 365 day challenge. I want to air the laundry and try to drive myself to find the healthy balance in my life. Why do i have a YMCA membership just not to use it. I am in a crossing in my life where I no longer want to be what I see in the mirror. I want to feel healthy, look healthy, and know I am healthy for me, not a career, or for others.

 So, whether people read this or not I want to put my story out there and share with people that this what i am living and although it may be hard today is when i take charge and change for me.

So for Day 1 I have weighed my self and the bad mother jammer said 261.2 WTF!!!!!
So I am a bit taken back and ready to cry into a bowl of chips and salsa.... But no I am not.  Now all i hear is I will survive hey hey do do do do. in my head. I got this ( I hope).

First thing is first, Here are the before shot

No comments:

Post a Comment